Friday, May 29, 2009

Let's try again.

It's been awhile. Two years, actually.

So, how's that Obama?

Sorry, but it appears my chronic laziness really hits me in a lot of places.

Anyways, a lot of things have changed over the years.

The place I worked at closed down, and I haven't gotten a job since.

My mother had a baby girl, a miracle in itself.

She also is now in a divorce, which has done bad things to the family's overall morale, to put it lightly.

I still haven't gotten a PS3, but I do finally have enough money for one, so that'll be soon.

I have 5/6 relic items from Dynamis for my Red Mage on FFXI.

I'm currently doing a lot of endgame.

I no longer party on Red Mage for merits, since the latest expansion finally allows me to play how I want and still get EXP.

....there's probably a lot of other stuff I forgot, but I'll get to it sometime or another.

Anyways, keep an eye out, as I plan to post at least once a week.

I'll probably have another post later tonight about this one event I go to, but for now, I'll be seeing ya later.

No comments: