Friday, April 6, 2007

Getting it out of the way.

Ok, first things first.

If you are easily offended by anything
 at all, go away.
Seriously. I don't want you here. You are reading the wrong blog. Leave, or I call the cops. Don't think they won't go after you.

Secondly, I play Final Fantasy 11.
While my posts won't be nothing but FFXI(Final Fantasy 11 for the acronym illiterate), if you don't wanna have any interest in the game, don't read those posts
. It's that simple. I don't care what you think of FFXI, but I do care about people who decide to annoy me based on my hobbies.

Don't get me wrong, if you disagree with something, fire away. Chances are I'll ignore what you say if it's stupid, but fire away anyways.

Start spamming said disagreements, and we're gonna have problems.

Last, but definetly not least, I want to point something out, and take care of it here and now.

I, myself, have been proven to be clinically insane, and possess a form of autisim.

The insane part has been dealt with, and  medication, after a big fat dose of psychiatric therapy, helps keeps me on the not-insane part of society. The autisim I still have to deal with on a day-to-day basis, but with my meds and my family's support, I do all right.

No, I'm not lying.

No, I'm not begging for sympathy. I don't want any. The reason I'm putting this out there is because I want to blog about my life, and in order to do so, you need facts. This is one of them. I just want it out of the way through this first post, because honestly, of all the facts you'll need to know about me to understand my blog, this is the big one. Better to get it over with now then later.

"But Donomni," you might say. "Aren't people with autisim unable to do stuff like blog?"

If it's a full-on case of Autisim, yes. Those people rarely, if ever, can interact with anyone at all, even close friends and family. If they touch a computer, anything they do will probably not involve people.

Thankfully, my case of autisim is a lesser one. Still messes with my life a bit, but nothing that will completely ruin my life. I think.

See, on the interweb, my ability to interact requires reading text, and text only. I can perfectly get along(or ignore) with people on the internet. Reading is my strong point. Always has been.

When I'm face-to-face with people in real life, things are a bit harder. Without some guidance, I'm not too good at talking to people, at least at some things. Unless it's painfully obvious from your voice and expression, I probably won't get the emotion you might be trying to broadcast to me.

Also, I tend to be extremely defensive of myself around people. While I'm a lot more open with family and friends, I still tend to be on the lookout for horrible, horrible things to happen to me, be it mental or physical.

So, in a nutshell, I am socially disabled. Hence the blog title.

Anywho, now that that's been explained, I look forward to blogging.

As the Canadians would say, see you next time, hosers!

No comments: